Hack Like a Girl
Have what it takes to
be a technopreneur?
Ready to enable digital transformation?
Breaking stereotypes and empowering women
Then there’s just
to go for your next event
Women Technopreneurs Forum
In order to achieve the goal of 1,000 start-ups by 2025, SLASSCOM needs to harness the potential of female tech entrepreneurs. Woman Technopreneurs Forum, is an initiative by SLASSCOM to create positive change across the tech ecosystem in Sri Lanka and fuel more female led startups within the IT and BPM Industry
To create positive change across the tech ecosystem in Sri Lanka, to support, promote and grow women Technopreneurs, Startups & businesses with a majority or equal shareholding or CxO Level, involvement by women with the potential to generate additional export revenue into the country.
The forum will operate and Focus on 4 Pillars – Skills Development, Mentorship & Networking, Funding & Sponsorship and also PR Pillar which cuts across all Pillars in order to deliver its objectives.
Create a Social Impact through Digital Transformation
Are you excited by innovation and technopreneurship? Looking for support to build up your groundbreaking idea into an impactful business? Join the SLASSCOM Hackathon for Women!
What’s in it for you:
- Workshops on ideation, validation, skill development and pitching
- Exceptional collaborative atmosphere with access to leading experts and industry mentors throughout the hackathon
- Pool of prizes valued at LKR xxx
- Participation is absolutely free
- Post-hackathon: Access to investors, networking, mentoring, bootcamps and more!